Welcome From The Conference Secretariat
The Research Catalyst is privileged to organize Cell Biology and Stem Cells Research eConference (CellBioRes-eCon2023 (Edition1)) to be held during May 24, 2023(London GMT+1) & May 25, 2023(Tokyo GMT+9) Online. The conference aims at sharing new ideas, possibilities, and the latest technological advances among students, professionals, researchers, scientists, and industrialists in the field of Cell research for providing better solutions to everyday challenges.
CellBioRes-eCon2023 (Edition1) provides an advanced online forum for research on Cells. The online conference is expected to foster oral presentations and private lounge meetings for networking among participants. The conference aims to encourage scientists to present their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible through their presentations.
The theme of the conference focuses on recent innovations and research works on cells and includes sessions and interactive discussions.
The conference will discuss how cell research helps in progress and applications in various fields of science. Major breakthroughs in these fields to raise the bar in the scientific field will be the major goal of discussions and sessions of the conference. The conference encourages the exchange of ideas and knowledge across multiple disciplines of Cell research and includes plenary, keynote lectures, and video presentations.
We look forward to seeing you at CellBioRes-eCon2023 (Edition1).
The Research Catalyst
The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, a conference participation certificate, and an abstract book (pdf).
Participation to the conference is considered final only once the registration fees have been paid. The number of participants is limited: once the number of paid registrations reaches the maximum number of participants, unpaid registrations will be canceled.
Certificate of Attendance: Upon request, the participants of the event will receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance by email once the event is concluded.
Members of partnering societies will receive a 20% discount on the registration fees. For special discount and group discount requests contact the conference secretariat at: theresearchcatalyst.com/contact
- Advances in single-cell analysis techniques
- Mechanisms of cellular differentiation and development
- Molecular signaling pathways and cellular communication
- Cellular metabolism and bioenergetics
- Emerging technologies for studying cell biology
- Cell cycle regulation and checkpoints
- Cellular responses to stress and damage
- Stem cell biology and regenerative medicine
- Epigenetics and chromatin structure in cellular function
- Microbes and the host cell interaction
- Computational approaches to cell biology
- Cell-based therapies and gene editing
- Neurobiology and the role of glial cells in brain function
- Cancer cell biology and therapeutic strategies
- Immunology and the role of immune cells in host defense and disease